[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Feb 19 19:34:19 UTC 2021

Hello PDWG,

Can we try a different approach?

1. Agree on appointing one interim chair until the next meeting

1.1 If yes (which is my preference), can we look for an experienced
participant to volunteer in this role?

2. Instead, we use the PDP to deliberate on the proposals which are already
under discussion?

https://www.afrinic.net/policy/proposals

Cheers,
Noah