[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

Wijdane Goubi wijdan.goubi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:47:09 UTC 2021

Dear community
I certainly agree on what Owen said, and I absolutely think that the
previous co-chairs should re-send the document to the board, which is the
correct way to deal with this technical problem as it was raised.
Admittedly, as mentioned before, there is no reason that might damage the
previous co-chairs credibility, make us doubt their actions or disbelieve
their claims. In addition, I totally and strongly think that there was
neither ill will nor bad intentions in this whole matter from both parties,
as technical issues are highly possible to occur.
Therefore, by re-sending the document (Which is for sure not a violation of
the PDP in any form), this issue will be settled smoothly and the board
will get a chance to proceed with the policy proposals, whether they were
controversial or not, just as they would have proceeded with them if they
received the document earlier.
Regards,
Wijdane