[rpd] WE NEED YOUR INPUT, MAXIMUM BY TUESDAY 16TH NOON: Decision of way forward for new (transition or elected) co-chairs - SUMMARY

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Feb 16 11:18:51 UTC 2021

Hi all,

As I've indicated a few days ago, I've elaborated a summary of the discussion on the list, happened until noon CET today.

Find it attached.

I'm convinced that some may disagree. I disagree myself with the choice that the consensus shows, however, until the board takes a decision, in order keep my neutrality, I will not explain why, because even if I disagree, I can concede which that choice, and this is what consensus means.

If anyone believes that I've misinterpreted his/her view (note that the summary is not a literal transcription), please say so, clearly stating your position and justifying the objections. I will consider updating the document with any inputs received until midnight CET before sending it to the board (and copy the list).

Please, keep it simple, we just want to understand if there are valid objections to option 1, which seems to be the one that reached consensus:

"Halt everything regarding PDP decisions, until the board can organize on-line elections in a few weeks (with the previous electoral census)."

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

IPv4 is over