[rpd] Community Feedback

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:11:30 UTC 2020

Dear community,

I would like to start by saying that wanting to hurry up and end this mess
in order to move on and take over discussion other proposals has absolutely
nothing to do with fast-tracking the ongoing recall process and there is
neither reason nor benefit for the co-chairs to fast-track anything at all.
At the same time, invoking the section 3.6 of the CPM was demanded and
suggested by the community, thus, it is not fair to blame the co-chairs for
addressing it and accusing them of rushing or “fast-tracking” the process.
Their job is VOLUNTARY and some members make it seems like they are gaining
something out of it.
The co-chairs acknowledge that some of the claims may be valid, and are
calmly and clearly outlining the true concerns and reasons why some of the
community members oppose by asking for related subjects and arguments and
hoping for the community to give them a clear direction as to which way to
go and yet there is nothing but personal attacking and pointless emotions.
Regarding the so-called “AFRICAN DICTATOR”, besides the fact of it being
very disrespectful, it is so irrelevant, as the meaning of a “dictator” is
someone who behaves in an autocratic way and a person who exercises
absolute power with unrestricted control, typically one who has obtained
control by force. Certainly, it does not seems to be the case with the
co-chairs, as all they do, is literally dedicating themselves to their job
by performing their administrative functions and working hard to solve the
community’s concerns.

Regards,
Wijdane.