[rpd] REQUEST TO RECALL THE AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:48:23 UTC 2020

Dear community,

I believe that there should be a recall committee that has never had any
involvement with AFRINIC before, otherwise the judgement won’t be 100%
objective and unbiased. As I already said before, the reasons behind this
recall are very obvious, especially after the constant personal attacking
of the co-chairs for approving one policy and disapproving others.

Therefore, and in order for the process to be as smooth and as fair as
possible, I strongly support and recommend the idea of giving the lead to
members from other regions alongside the AFRINIC staff to decide whether
the co-chairs should be removed or not and whether this recall document
should even be taken into consideration.

Regards,
Wijdane.