[rpd] Reciprocity of the inter-RIR transfer policies

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:04:55 UTC 2020

Thank you and well-done Madhvi for these clarifications. Having read
through both versions the wordings indirectly mean the same thing and is
essential to checkmate compliance issues. Thereore an updated proposal with
the requested changes will not really affect the potential meaning and
outcome IMHO. We look forward to reflected changes to achieve maximum
compatibility.
Welldone.

--
Kind regards,