[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:02:35 UTC 2020

Hello

May I ask what type mess is this ?
Is it not enough all the mess that happened in the previous weeks, the
request from many people to bring it back to discussion, the lack of
consensus on major thing and now this ?

If the Co-Chairs believe the policy has covered almost all of the
concerns and major objections raised and they gave their final decision
already stating that would be the one reported to the Board what is the
point to go back ?

What are they trying to achieve with this lone week more of "re-opening
of Last Call" ? What 1 week extension will change in this context and at
this point ?
Sincerely, I've never ever seen such situation in any similar policy or
Internet governance forums I participate.

Co-Chairs, please stop this, stick to your decision and face the Appeal
that is already ongoing as a result of the many issues that happened so
far. Please don't worse it.

Regards
Fernando