[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Oct 17 16:02:14 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Despite our belief that this policy has covered almost all of the concerns
raised especially the major objections, we would like to give the community
more time to discern after considering the community's feedback on the
consensus declared on the Resource Transfer Polic.

We, the co-chairs, have changed our decision and opt to extend the last
call for one more week for prudence's sake.

Thank you.

Co-Chair
PDWG

--