[rpd] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy Version 1.0

Madhvi Gokool madhvi at afrinic.net
Tue Nov 3 09:19:50 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group

Please note that this proposal was given an identifier
AFPUB-2020-GEN-006-DRAFT01 has already been published on the website at
https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2020-gen-006-d1

While discussing the proposal, please ensure that you mention the
identifier AFPUB-2020-GEN-006-DRAFT01 and/or the title in the subject of
your emails to the list.

Kind Regards

Madhvi

www.afrinic.net