[rpd] End of Last call

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Oct 9 05:31:55 UTC 2020

Hi,
see inline

On 09/10/2020 00:55, Daniel Yakmut via RPD wrote:

> Dear Noah/ all,

> I hope you avail yourself to be a co-chair at the next available

> opportunity and we will see how you will act and how long you will

> survive our onslaught.

In my understanding, this is advocating "onslaught" on co-chairs (or
prospective co-chairs), just based on who they are and without regard to
rational constructive arguments.

I don't know how this kind of "discussion" is acceptable on this list.

...> Similarly, as much as some oppose every action of the Co-chairs as been

> informed bad faith.

I think noone said "every" action was opposed and bad. And I think that
wherever actions were criticised arguments were given to support that.

I think you are putting words into other people's mouth.

> We have several others and overwhelming in number

> that are with the Co-chairs and believe their actions are for the best

> interest of the community.

Does the number matter?
I don't think that you're very new to the PDP that you haven't seen
enough clarifications that the number of people and the volume of their
talk do not matter.

Frank