[rpd] End of Last call

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:14:52 UTC 2020

+1
Very well said. Want to add up my support to Noah's words below.

A proposal cannot be changed at that level just because Co-Chairs
believe the region needs a transfer policy or something of their
personal preference.
And ignoring the email from staff about the reciprocity shows the rush
to get this proposal out of the door at any cost without anything near a
proper consensus as the PDP mandates.

Fernando