[rpd] End of Last call

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:55:14 UTC 2020

Dear Noah/ all,

For all intent and purposes, everyone loves sitting at the passenger seat
of a car. It provides you the opportunity to call anyone driving a bad
driver.

I hope you avail yourself to be a co-chair at the next available
opportunity and we will see how you will act and how long you will survive
our onslaught.

That aside, the Co-chairs are not zombies so we should expect them to do
some thinking and carry out decisions. So they have acted within the
guiding framework of our documents. However I can see quotes flying around
that they defaulted.

Similarly, as much as some oppose every action of the Co-chairs as been
informed bad faith. We have several others and overwhelming in number that
are with the Co-chairs and believe their actions are for the best interest
of the community. So you cannot flatly conclude that they don't have the
interest of the community.

It could also be argued that you and others with similar views are anti the
community, from the sustain oppositions on this matter. Again let us act on
issues divulge of sentiments.

Simply,
Daniel