[rpd] Transfer Policy

Taiwo Oyewande taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:57:03 UTC 2020

Dear all,

We appreciate the concerns and points raised by the community. We have heard the statements and we have made adjustments accordingly to the proposal per the community's feedbacks.

Attached herewith is the newest and updated version of the proposal for the community's further discussion. We hope to have completely allayed the fears and concerns of the community with this version.

However, based on regulations, this is still subject to the co-chair's approval to be used as the final version to pass the last call.

Kind regards.
Taiwo