[rpd] Transfer Policy

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:45:27 UTC 2020

Hello Taiwo.

I see your and Anthony's efforts to adjust the proposal in order to make
it progress, however it doesn't seem even this last change make much
difference regarding the main points still opened and being discussed
and disputed by a couple of us.

Plus this yet another change is another fact that shows the proposal is
not yet mature and prepared to reach consensus. Last cal period was
never meant for making significant changes.

Therefore once again I urge the Co-Chairs to take this proposal out of
the last call and bring it back to discussion so the remaining issues
can be worked.
It is understandable some people wish to have a Inter-RIR transfer
policy, however all issue must be addressed first. If there is goodwill
from most people here and another Virtual PPM soon this can achieved in
a few months in time.

Regards
Fernando