[rpd] General Abuse Contact Policy Proposal

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:49:19 UTC 2020

This is amazing, is there anything specifically wrong with Larus
Foundation? I thought we will look at the merits and demerits of the the
proposal submitted by Lamiaa.

In my candid opinion this is an outright intimidation on the person of
Lamiaa and an attempt to cow her/him. This is what we should not encourage.

Simply

Daniel