[rpd] Decisions ... Abuse contact

Ekaterina Kalugina kay.k.prof at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:12:56 UTC 2020

Dear Noah, Gregoire, and Jordi,

The fact that you do not like the objections to this proposal does not mean
that they are not valid.

There are still a number of matters that are unclear such as what would
happen to members who refuse to comply; issues with GDPR; the definition of
abuse; and the enforcement of this policy by AFRINIC. These are all VALID
concerns, and if you disagree - it is a matter of your opinion and NOT
their legitimacy.

I also think that mandatory abuse-c ought to be implemented, but these
objections must be addressed first. And until they are - there is no rough
consensus, and therefore the policy has no place in the last call.

Best,

Ekaterina