[rpd] AFPUB-2019-V4-003-DRAFT02 - Resource Transfer Policy

Ekaterina Kalugina kay.k.prof at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:27:25 UTC 2020

Dear Frank,

The chairs are already dealing with an overwhelming amount of workload
completely voluntary. I do not think it makes sense to expect them to
answer questions of every community member.

The chairs have already fulfilled their duties by summarizing and
evaluating feedback on each policy. As Gaby pointed out, all objections are
already clearly listed. If you disagree with something this is the matter
of your personal opinion, and has nothing to do with the duties of the
co-chairs. They are not obligated to respond to everyone personally.

Let us stop attacking the co-chairs and focus on the relevant policies
instead.

Best,

Ekaterina