[rpd] KICKED OUT OF MICROPHONE QUEUE!

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:38:43 UTC 2020

Hello community,

In regards to this issue, I agree with everyone on this, I believe that the
co-chairs need to find a means to properly allocate time, and therefore
ensuring a great amount of participation from the microphone queue. If
being strict on time for speakers will be best, I am in support of this. We
need more vocal participation for discussions and arguments to be laid out
during the PPM. As we will commence today's meeting, I anticipate that this
issue of participants being kicked out of the microphone queue could and
would be resolved.

Elvis.