[rpd] KICKED OUT OF MICROPHONE QUEUE!

Cathie Jay cathie.kay89 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:00:42 UTC 2020

Dear Emem, dear community,

Thank you very much for raising this contentious issue of being retrieved
from the queue during yesterday's debate. I would urge the chairs to
allocate a time limit for each speaker's slot who are waiting in the queue,
as the first code of conduct. The Chairs will then monitor the time during
which each speaker will express his/her thoughts about the policy. The
chairs could at any time send a kind warning to let the speaker know that
he/she will have to wrap up. Good luck to everybody for today's debate.

All best wishes,
Cathie