[rpd] KICKED OUT OF MICROPHONE QUEUE!

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:54:12 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Yes, I agree with you. I have been kicked out of the queue several times
without a reason. I don’t think technical difficulties were the real issue,
or at least not the main cause. There was not proper time-management, and
some speakers took most of it.
I hope today there will be more respect for everyone and the opportunity to
speak.

Lucilla