[rpd] Policy Compliance Dashboard - AFPUB-2020-GEN-001-DRAFT01

Chloe Kung chloe.kung.public at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:20:17 UTC 2020

Hi Jordi,

Thank you very much for your comment. I have thought about it. I think what you said is true and can be helpful to the members, but in a very ideal case where all the members will check the dashboard and take actions on a regular basis, and/or all the staff who decide if a member is making a “mistake” are just.

However as automated as possible of this system as it may seem, the dashboard is not a solution to that it can in fact be used as an excuse, a loophole as I have mentioned before. So the “less efficiency” is still the same and staff gets “alerted” anyway if there’s something wrong happened, even without the dashboard as it is their job to keep track.

Best,

Chloe