[rpd] A Propos de se qui se Trame dans notre PWG

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:19:21 UTC 2020

It seems you may be having trouble to understand it although it has been
repeated at exhaustion.

I already replied several times that this is not feasible to ANY
occasion, any region. Why do you insist on it ?
Is your argument only that because it is like that in Ripe you must be
here as well ?

I provided several reasons why elections by consensus is not a good
thing and leaves margin for subjectivity and the only point back seems
to be "because Ripe has it we must have too".

Fernando