[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Sat Jul 25 18:23:41 UTC 2020

Salam to All,

At this stage and after we experience this awesome democracy, I think it is better to wait until we hear from AFRINIC about the way forward they decided to resolve this issue.
I am sure whatever option put for the community it will be with the required justifications from all aspects including legal aspects.
At the end of the day nothing will harm our process, wither the current chair (which I have no doubt about his good job) or a new elected chair, both will play their role with the continuing co-chair, so IT IS NOT A BIG ISSUE.

Please relax and give our beloveds AFRINIC a comfortable space to serve us better.

Sincerely,

Sami Salih