[rpd] APPEAL COMMITTEE FINAL REPORT - Re: appeal about last call decision on AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT01 "RPKI ROAs for Unal

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Apr 20 14:40:16 UTC 2020

Hi Paulos,

Thanks for your quick response. Just to clarify that I responded to you
since you sent the original email but basically my email was addressed to
the entire AC which is why I started off with "Hi Paulos and Team" though I
appreciate your personal response.

In any case, I would like to request that the AC which I have since copied
in this particular email respond in their capacity.

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations