[rpd] Afrinic Scandals, future and the PDP

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Thu Feb 6 21:25:37 UTC 2020

On 6 Feb 2020, at 20:37, Owen DeLong wrote:

> While I don’t entirely agree with the Co-Chairs determination on

> this item, I will say that there was some appearance of controversy

> within the community over the proposal and I think their conclusion is

> arguably legitimate.

to be clear, i have *never* claimed the conclusion was illegitimate. i
merely asked them to (and i’ll re-quote[1]): “enumerate those
“critical objections” please. that would help the authors to fix
this for round two.” others have also asked for the same thing. i
think that this is a reasonable request, and look forward to reading
this list.

—n.

[1] https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2020/010329.html