[rpd] End of LAST call

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Wed Jan 29 11:58:59 UTC 2020

On 29 Jan 2020, at 12:35, ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE wrote:

> Dear PDWG,

> The following policy proposals have been on the Last call for about 4

> weeks

> 1. Multihoming not required for ASN

> 2. Adjusting IPv6 PA Policy

> 3. RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space

> However, we received some critical objections that should be

> addressed on

> the policy named "RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC

> Address

> Space" therefore we believe it requires more discussion.

could you enumerate those “critical objections” please. that would
help the authors to fix this for round two.
from my perspective, the last series of responses, came from a
fundamental misunderstanding of what RPKI is, and how it works.

(bear in mind, that it’s not the authors’ - or this list’s -
responsibility to explain RPKI ..)

-n.