[rpd] End of LAST call

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 08:33:20 UTC 2020

I think its usually impossible to track all objections raised. It might be
too much of a workload for the cochairs to track objections and map them to
answers to come out with a conclusion. However, just as people here have
said they can request for help. Furthermore, I think the authors can also
assist in doing that during their responses to objections cos it will be
easier to document that way to show a documented addressing of objections
to prove that all has been addressed.