[rpd] End of LAST call

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jan 29 10:57:55 UTC 2020

Hi co-chairs,

Regarding proposal 3 in your list (RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space).

I don’t think your decision is in agrement with the PDP.

The last call function is to address anything that has not been addressed before, but in any case, the objections should be justified.

If we accept non-justified objections (not only in the last-call, but in the complete PDP), then never any policy proposal could be adopted.

In this case, the authors (and other people from the community), has addressed the concerns (which they were not objections). I believe there was only an objection, but when we asked the author of that objection if he can explain the rationale, never responded, so that objection can’t be considered.

I hope you can reconsider your position on this, or explicitly detail what do you think has not been addressed by the proposal authors, so we can consider if we should appeal that decision.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet