[rpd] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 22:01:58 UTC 2019

In practice this situation you describe is very hard to happen, we
cannot have things in place to treat the very unlikely situation and
that Phase 2 is about to happen soon. Until there the vast majority or
organization (really the vast!) can get addresses from AfriNic fine.
I hardly doubt one can justify anything more than a /13 at once at the
moment. Even in a remote hypothesis that is possible the organization
can receive the /13 and work with that until transfers are allowed as
per Jordi's proposal that has been changed to start with Phase 2 is
triggered and that organization will be able to transfer whatever else
is needed.
One rule for all and much simpler.

Fernando