[rpd] [Ext] Re: Proposal Update received: AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

Leo Vegoda leo.vegoda at icann.org
Wed Oct 23 17:35:34 UTC 2019

On 10/23/19, 7:59 AM, "Fernando Frediani" <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> As I said I am not sure what happened on these cases, need to find out

> more in order to be able to discuss it further.

My point is not related to the merits of the policy proposal. It is that we already seem to have organizations with IPv6 address space form other regions. Whatever operational advantage that might have been gained from strong regional segmentation of address space seems not to be possible any longer.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda