[rpd] [Ext] Re: Proposal Update received: AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:55:52 UTC 2019

We must to. Unless there is a policy that allows that to happen no staff
in any RIR can just do things because they find it right. They must
follow the policy that are built on all 5 RIRs strictly as they are. If
it's however related to legacy resources for example than it's another
history.
As I said I am not sure what happened on these cases, need to find out
more in order to be able to discuss it further.

Regards
Fernando