[rpd] New Policy Proposal Received - "IPv4 Inter-RIR Legacy Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope) AFPUB-2019-v4-002-DRAFT01"

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:04:15 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Hope you are well.

Le lundi 19 août 2019, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net> a
écrit :

> Hi Fernando,

> I think you missed the previous discussion.

> In short. I'm waiting for the staff impact analysis (Ernest any news ?).

> Once we got that,

Jordi it seems as you are bloqued for *too long* by waiting only that
Impact Analysis report (IAr).

What is strange is that even after your new deal with the Staff, you are
still waiting for one needed
IAr. Please Ernest what are the causes of that delays ?

...however Jordi, i don't think that there is a rule which retain you to
post a new version right now.
You can see that by always postponing to publish the next version of your
draft policy proposal,
you create a confusion to those who might miss the course of the
discussions onlist.

> in addition to resolving any issues discovered by the staff, I will add a

> "security belt" to the existing text, in the line of:

Please commit these changes and don't wait any more before changing the
existing version...

...i had already proposed something to ensure that your *security belt*
will function well, but no
matter, i can wait to discuss it deeply when the new version is published !

Thanks.

Shalom,
--sb.

> [...]

Best Regards !

Sylvain BAYA
cmNOG's Co-Founder & Coordinator
(+237) 677005341
PO Box 13107 YAOUNDE / CAMEROON
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm]
abscoco2001 [AT yahoo DOT fr]
http://www.cmnog.cm
https://cmnog.wordpress.com
‪#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬(‪#‎Romains15‬:33):"Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit
avec vous tous!‪#‎Amen‬!"
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau.
‪#‎Chrétiennement‬
« Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, Ainsi mon
âme soupire après toi, ô DIEU! » (Psaumes 42 :2)