[rpd] The Redistribution of Wealth

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sat Jul 27 20:01:48 UTC 2019

I happened to stumble onto the following interesting article recently,
and I just wanted to share it with you all. There has been discussion
here of late regarding the distribution of Afrinic IPv4 assets, and
this article might arguably be relevant to that.

My apologies if others view this as being off-topic for this list.
(Personally, I don't think that it is.)

https://www.icij.org/investigations/mauritius-leaks/treasure-island-leak-reveals-how-mauritius-siphons-tax-from-poor-nations-to-benefit-elites/

Regards,
rfg

P.S. I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but as I
understand it, Afrinic is incorporated in Mauritius. I'm not at
all sure why that is so, as I was not there at the founding.