[rpd] Legacy holders?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue Jul 2 17:59:28 UTC 2019

In message <DBBPR03MB5415B6CE2452538E3DFA5033EEF80 at DBBPR03MB5415.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>,
Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

>Heh - there are MANY reasons for a company to be domiciled in one country

>and conducting business in another - so - I find this information a little

>spurious

My apologies. I like doing these kinds of cross-checks generally.
One never knows what one will find. But I never claimed that the
results I posted were worth anything more that what you all paid
for them. They are just a curiosity, sort of like a five legged goat.

Regards,
rfg