[rpd] Legacy holders?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Jul 1 19:32:25 UTC 2019

In message <DBBPR03MB541530117EA6F97CDEDB9963EEF90 at DBBPR03MB5415.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>,
Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

>The answer to your question can be found in section 5.5 and 5.6 of the CPM
>- which makes no mention whatsoever of where space must be utilized...
>{... long explanation about geographical constraints snipped...}

Mr. Alston, I thank you again for attempting to further enlighten me
on this complex topic of geographical constraints and/or the lack
thereof.  I am certainly in agreement with the points you made regarding
the difficulties of verifying compliance with any such constraints.

Unfortunately, that rather lengthy response, while enlightening, was
responsive to questions other than the two small ones that I had posted
and that you quoted.

That's OK.  I am peeking ahead in my inbox and I see that Nishal Goburdhan
did respond to my two trivial data base questions, so I'm good.

Regards,
rfg