[rpd] Legacy holders?

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jul 2 05:38:35 UTC 2019

Heh - again - there is no requirement to hold a license - anywhere.

Again - clause 6.1 does not demand a license - it demands the member of AfriNIC is providing services on the continent - it doesn't say what services - it doesn't say that it has to be providing those services in the country of domicile - it doesn't say the services provided have to be related to the resources AfriNIC grants it - it doesn't say that you can't use the resources from AfriNIC off continent and use a /32 in Africa for that matter.

Heh - there are MANY reasons for a company to be domiciled in one country and conducting business in another - so - I find this information a little spurious

Andrew