[rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals

Omobolaji Akinade bounju at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 18:38:07 UTC 2019

Hi,
I quite agree with with the fact that Owen talked about the bylaws of the
inter-RIR but having to letting this policy stand is making us a flexible
community where we can experiment on new ideas of exchanging our resources
to different communities than having to be just intra-RIR.
Intra-RIR is now a success in Africa but what happens if the market of an
entrepreneur needs to grow beyond Africa and he needs some of this
resources in the new region they find themselves. This is why we need the
Inter-RIR policy proposals to stand, a lot of good things is happening in
Africa which is know to some of us and also we need to view this from a
different perspective too.

Thank you
Bolaji