[rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals

SOUAD ABIDI fs_abidi at esi.dz
Fri Jul 12 10:48:17 UTC 2019

Hello,

As IPv4 are finite and if we do the transfer, our resources may run out
from our region-since there is no a explicit control motioned in the policy
- As some people argue.
Here what I suggest :

· Establishing a leasing contract between the seller and the buyer
up to 5 years with a possibility to renew it and AfriNIC will be the 3rd
part of the deal .

· AfriNIC takes no money and makes no approval.

· The buyer needs to be registered somehow in the world.

· The contract needs to be signed by the 3 parts
(afriNIC-seller-buyer)

So buy adopting this approach and if we notice that our resources are
running out from our region, we can decide to bring them back and the
companies do not renew the contract with .

Best regards.

Souad