[rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals - AFRINIC needs this policy now!

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sat Jun 29 23:45:43 UTC 2019

Thanks for the response Jordi.  Unortunately, your response has done
nothing to clarify for me the current operative meaning, if any, of
Section 6.1 of the Bylaws, and specifically its quite apparent
residence/service requirement.

My question is quite a simple one and I do still hope for an answer.

As of today, it Afrinic at liberty to allocate, grant, disperse,
transfer, or whatever you want to call it, any block of IPv4 address
space to a party that is neither resident in, nor providing services
to/in the Afrinic region?

Regards,
rfg