[rpd] AFRINIC (Staff?) Active Support Onlist (was: impact analysis for policies)

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.net
Wed Jun 26 10:28:30 UTC 2019

Sylvain,

> This message is a call for more active support from AFRINIC Staff, during the discussions on the RPD list ; in line with the       PDP (Policy Development Process) as provisioned by the CPM at section 3.4.0.

It is not very clear from the thread what exact information you seek from staff.

Please clarify a little more and we shall be glad to provide it where appropriate.

On this issue:

>>> Precisely, most of the newer versions, at least in the case of my proposals, where to address the points raised in the impact analysis

Reactions to the assessment report can be discussed directly on the list. Authors may chose to respond to issues raised in our assessment (including community reactions on list) to update a proposal as necessary. If an author or anyone would like to engage staff directly on any issue in the assessment report, please mail pdwg at afrinic.net (co-chairs will also receive that mail).

Ernest.