[rpd] Fwd: inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals - AFRINIC needs this policy now!

haruna adoga hartek66 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:56:14 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es>
Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals - AFRINIC
needs this policy now!
To: haruna adoga <hartek66 at gmail.com>

Hi Haruna,

I’m not sure if you realized that you only responded to me, not sure if
this was intentional.

Feel free to copy my response to the list (I can’t do it to respect your
privacy if it was not your intent to copy the list), if that was your
intent. Actually, I will strongly suggest you doing it, because I’ve
pointed to very important arguments against the oppositions to this
proposal.

Jordi

@jordipalet