[rpd] Fwd: [arin-ppml] Micfo

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu May 16 19:12:05 UTC 2019

Folks

Just thought that I should share the below here since the whole Micfo case
was not by accident after all....ARIN is indeed serious about this fraud
staff.

https://teamarin.net/2019/05/13/taking-a-hard-line-on-fraud/

Extract from above link...

"""
ARIN does have a way to report fraud

What to Do If You Suspect Fraud
ARIN works to protect the registration rights of its IP address holders and
to prevent the fraudulent transfer of IP address space. Our staff actively
investigates suspected cases of fraud. If you have reason to believe a
certain block of Internet number resources may have been inappropriately
obtained from ARIN or improperly transferred, please submit a fraud report
to us, and we will investigate it.

""""

https://account.arin.net/public/fraud/index.xhtml

Cheers,