[rpd] [arin-ppml] Micfo

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 19:03:29 UTC 2019

Benjamin,

I observe you do not qualify to live and mingle with civilise humans. Whenever you lack the capacity to engage in meaningful discourse, you resolve to abuses and use of uncouth language.

I can see you your potential as a terrorist, for inciting the community against an entire country because of your disdain for them and the lies you keep spreading.
Reasonable people will continue to engage with the community within acceptable norms. For you you can continue with your ATTACK.

Simply,
Daniel