[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Benjamin Lodoh benjamin.lodoh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 07:32:23 UTC 2019

Hi Sander

I have three extracts from your emails on the subjects being discussed.
1 - > I would like to see some replies to the actual content of Owen's
message.
2 - > I have no interest in the policy itself.
3 - > Based on arguments and by all sides trying to understand the other
sides' point of view,
4 - > But I do want to see Afrinic strong in making its own policy,
Based on the above extracts I have some questions for you and your answers
will help me see clear.

*From extract 1*
Are you now the moderator or co-chair managing the RPD mailing list?
Is it the message of Owen being discussed or the review policy?

*From extract 1 and 2*
If you have no interest in the policy itself, why are you focusing on the
content of Owen's message?

*From extract 1 and 3*
The impartiality you are preaching in the extract 3 is contradicted by the
directive you gave in extract 1 since you have ignored the policy itself
and focused on the message of Owen -  in the extract 1. I am a bit confuse.
Could you please clarify this?

*From extract 4 *
Are you insinuating that there is no mechanism in AFRINIC community to make
policy? I am asking this question because I have the feeling that policies
that are currently in place have been adopted through inappropriate
mechanism.

Thank you,

Benjiloh