[rpd] Internet Number Resources Review Proposal (diff?)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Dec 12 19:23:39 UTC 2018

ARIN has just gone through the exercise of placing their Number Resource Policy Manual into GIT (using Bitbucket) and it’s been a great help.

While doing this with the AfriNIC policy manual itself wouldn’t immediately affect your request, it would make it easy for policy proposals to be developed as branches which would make it very easy to accommodate your request and also, potentially, improve the clarity of the policies that result.

Owen