[rpd] Internet Number Resources Review Proposal (diff?)

Daniel Shaw danielshaw at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:44:23 UTC 2018

With all the policies that go through this list, not only this one, I find it tiresome to read bullet point descriptions of changes and then have to go back and find multiple version to read side by side to actually understand the changes.

My wish for the new year is that all future policies are submitted in a text format that can be processed to produce "diff" output of changes.

Regards,
Daniel