[rpd] Benjiro

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:54:37 UTC 2018

I hope the foundation will do more to ask: why is there so much distrust
for Larus in this community? So long as you do not address that, all your
activity will only be suspect, especially when all those fellow (and other
people you sponsor) only take position that align with Larus interest.

Borg le Chevalier