[rpd] Declaration of War by Banjamin Ledoh

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Fri Dec 7 19:47:56 UTC 2018

Hi,
I have never seen anything as rediculus as this in my entire life.
Men behaving like kids.
What would we do if kids are behaving this way?
I wonder where you time to think off or write emails of this nature. Can we
please get a life?
Can we PLEASE grow up and address issues that would benefit us and not
things like this?

Abdulkarim

 Can we please spend

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018, 18:24 Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com