[rpd] Declaration of War by Banjamin Ledoh

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Dec 7 22:21:54 UTC 2018

> On Dec 7, 2018, at 04:09, Benjamin Ledoh <benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> LOL - Why are you becoming emotional LOL You have to engage in intellectual discourse - that is the way way progressive minds go.

You engaged in an ad hominem attack and accusation against Daniel and now you object to the fact he responded somewhat in kind?

How about you engage in intellectual discourse instead of innuendo, accusation, and as hominem?

> Since you are claiming that you brought them to have a so called exposure, why were they given script to read and oppose?

This hasn’t been established and remains a baseless accusation.

> Don't you think that it would be wise for them to sit and observe how business is run?

I think if they choose to participate and express their opinion whatever that opinion may be, that is to be encouraged.

I’ve not bothered to dignify the remainder of your ad hominem attack below with quotation or response.