[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Taiwo Oyewande taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:04:12 UTC 2018

I was also present at the meeting where all opposition and comments where totally shutdown in a very disrespectful manner. This review policy to me is just duplicating the already stated clause in the condition of service on section 4 of the African Network Information Registration Service Agreement and more specifically in section 4B (i) and (ii) in the RSA. The RSA further states the consequences for none compliance in section 4B (iii). Therefore i see no reason why another review policy be implemented when there is already a review stipulated in the agreement.

I therefore state that this policy is creating a double standard and hence unacceptable as the RSA already makes provision for this.

Also, i will like to know how frequent this review is intended to be conducted and how much each review process will cost. This might mean putting in resources in to a process that already exists

Further more, i am a bit confused with the meaning of random selection for review. Does it mean a pseudo number passed through a hash to produce a random figure, does it mean a draw will be conducted to select the LIR to be reviewed or probably a LIR or enduser “randomly” selected/pinpointed due to bad blood.

I strongly oppose the last call of this policy as most points above were raised in meeting and no reply was given by the authors on these concerns

Sent from my iPhone